The single-pot dish biryani made with meat as well as rice & served with a dollop of spiced yogurt is unquestionably all about sumptuous flavours and rich ingredients. It is particularly popular among the inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent. Apart from that, biryani is a staple of Pakistan and India cuisines.
Biryani is a one-pot dish made with meat as well as rice and served with an edge of spicy sauce yogurt. It’s all about indulgent flavors as well as rich ingredients in this single-pot dish. The core of Indian and Pakistani cuisine is biryani, a beloved dish among the inhabitants of the subcontinent.
Biryani is also in high demand in Dubai, thanks to the large number of Indian and Pakistani expats. There are numerous restaurants in Dubai that claim to serve the best biryani, but first, let’s look at the dish’s beginnings.
Certainly, because to the large number of Indian as well as Pakistani expats in Dubai, biryani is in plentiful supply here as well. Fortunately, numerous eateries in Dubai claim to serve the best biryani.
Dubai is known for its Biryani. Thankfully, the city is brimming with eateries. That, in particular, nails my all-time favorite food, biryani. Overall, it’s unusual to meet someone who doesn’t enjoy the aromatic combination of rice, meat, & spices.
Best Biryani Restaurant in Dubai
Memsaab Curry & Tandoor
To begin with, the Memsaab restaurant is well-known for its delectable cuisine. It’s also known for serving portions that aren’t too big. It also has a tradition of providing excellent customer service. Memsaab also offers the finest chicken biryani in Dubai, with Indian and Pakistani influences.
Furthermore, their most popular biryani options include vegetable biryani, vegetable Chaman biryani, Chaman mutton biryani, and chicken Chaman biryani. Despite the fact that it costs approximately AED 26 – AED 40.
Memsaab serves real Pakistani flavours in Dubai, and is known for its wonderful food, affordable portion sizes, and impeccable service.
Vegetable biryani, veggie Chowk biryani, mutton and chicken Chaman biryani are some of their most popular biryani options, with prices ranging from AED 26 to AED 40. With cucumber dill raita, a classic Indian sauce prepared with veggies and yoghurt, you can try a variety of biryani flavours. Add this famed biryani restaurant in Dubai to your list of must-visit JLT eateries.
Not only that, but you may also sample a variety of biryani varieties. Cucumber dill raita, to name a few examples. Because it’s an Indian condiment mixed with vegetables & yoghurt. Finally, add this famed biryani restaurant in Dubai to your list of must-visit JLT eateries.
- Indian, North Indian, Mandarin, Biryani, and Kebab cuisines
- Bread Stix, Masala Murgh, Honey Lime, Beef Balti, Jaljeera, Cheese Tikka Masala are the best item(s).
- Pricing ranges from AED 26 – AED 40.
- Time: 11:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M. Rating: 4.2
- +971-4-526-9299 is the phone number to call.
- J2 Skyscraper, Cluster J, Palm Jumeirah Towers, Basement Level (JLT),
Jaffer Bhai’s, Karama
For starters, we’re giving you their Jaffer Bhai Dubai menu. People believed that Jaffer Bhai’s was among the most popular destinations for biryani in Dubai, out from streets of Bombay to Dubai. Saffron, ghee, and caramelized onions abound in their delectable recipes. They are also known for providing excellent service.
Jaffer Bhai’s is one of Dubai’s most prominent biryani restaurants, bringing the renowned biryani from Mumbai’s streets to the city. Saffron, ghee, and caramelized onions are all used in their sumptuous recipes. They have a large fan base in Dubai thanks to their excellent service, generous quantities, and authentic flavors.
They also have a reputation for serving large amounts. In conclusion, their restaurant’s original flavours have earned them a large following in Dubai.
They also have a location in Al Barsha that serves delectable cuisine.
- Indian, Kashmiri, Mughlai, and Chinese cuisines
- Biryani, Mahal Rabdi, Baida Chapatis, Kung Pao Potatoes, Khichdi, Punjabi Chicken, Bheja Fry are the best item(s).
- The cost is AED 70.
- 4.8 out of 5
- 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- +971-4-342-6467 is the phone number to call.
- Address: Al Wasl Building, Shop 3, Downstairs, Next To the Raymond Shop, Za’abeel Street, Al Karama, Dubai
Biryani Pot Dubai
To begin, this restaurant offers both Northern and Southern Indian cuisine. Biryani Pot also serves the greatest Kerala biryani around Dubai. Furthermore, they provide freshly made chicken biryani as a starter. They also provide butter chicken biryani. Finally, they provide lamb biryani.
Biryani Pot is one of the greatest biryani restaurants in Dubai, specialising in South and North Indian food. For people who don’t consume meat, they provide freshly prepared chicken, chicken curry, lamb, salmon, prawns, and vegetable biryani. If you wish to eat Biryani with your family at home, they do have a takeaway option.
Finally, they provide salmon biryani. Finally, they have prawn biryani on the menu. Amazingly, vegetarian biryani is also available for individuals who don’t eat meat. Furthermore, they provide a takeaway service. If you wish to have Biryani with your family at home. In a word, if you’re yearning either Northern or Southern biryani flavours, give this establishment a try right here in Dubai.
- Indian, North Indian, and Biryani cuisines
- Biryani Pot Mixed Grill, Pepper Steak, Grilled Prawns, Spicy Chicken Fillet, Rasmalai, Ras Malai are the best item(s) to order.
- The cost is AED 70.
- Time: 11:00 a.m.– 11:45 p.m. Rating: 4.0
- Address: Jumeirah Road, Umm Suqeim, opposite Saga World
Love to know more
Sthan is the first person we’ve chosen. It is specifically located approximately Karama. This is, without a doubt, a family-friendly restaurant with indoor seating. It is also a hotspot for North Indian, Mughlai, especially Pakistani food in Dubai. In addition, it serves some of Dubai’s best Pakistani biryani.
Sthan is our next choice. This kid-friendly restaurant featuring indoor seating is located in Al Karama. It serves some of the finest Biryani dishes in Dubai, since it is a centre of North Indian, Mughlai, and Pakistani cuisine. Ricotta biryani, parda sabzi biryani, biryani garh ki, nalli biryani, and achari biryani are among the dishes available, with prices ranging from AED 30 to AED 46.
The innovative cuisine, which brings together culinary masters from three countries – Pakistan, India, and Afghanistan – is a feast of tastes and delicious food. Sthan offers a wide range of biryanis to try, each with its own distinct flavor. The traditional dum biryani as well as the iconic Parsi berry pulao are made with succulent bits of meat/vegetables combined with rice.
Paneer biryani is also available here. Second, Parda sabzi biryani is an option. Finally, you will be served Awadh ki biryani. Finally, Nalli biryani is available here. Last but not least, the delectable Achari biryani is available. All of these delectable dishes will set you back between AED 30 & AED 45 at this establishment. To summarize, it is among the greatest places for diverse biryani flavors at reasonable pricing.
- Northern Indian, Pak, Mughlai, Afghan, Indian, Biryani, Kebab
- Rara Gosht, Flavoured Soda, Dal Bukhara, Hyderabadi Mehmood, Murgh Malai, Mutton Haleem are the best item(s).
- Prices range from AED 30 – AED 45.
- Time: 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. Rating: 4.5
- +971-4-399-7775 is the phone number to call.
- Al Wasl Complex, Opposite Civil Defense Unit, Zabeel Road, Al Karama, Shop 2 & 3
Although this restaurant is famed for its kulchas, its biryani is definitely worth trying. Kulcha King is the finest biryani in Dubai Karama, with nine locations. The typical tandoor, tikka, malai, charcoal grilled chicken selections, as well as the unique mushroom and lamb versions, are among the biryani dishes on offer.
Although this restaurant is famed for its kulchas, its biryani is definitely worth trying. Kulcha King is among Dubai’s most popular biryani restaurants, with nine locations. The typical tandoor, tikka, masala, chargrilled chicken selections, as well as the unique mushroom and lamb versions, are among the biryani dishes on offer.
- Eastern, Biryani, North Indian, and Kebab cuisines
- Amritsari Biryani, Mixed Veg Kulcha, Masala Kulcha, Poultry Kulcha, Onions Kulcha, Genuine Punjabi Food are the best item(s) to order.
- The cost is AED 70.
- 4.1 out of 5
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m. (Al Karama); 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 a.m. (Al Nahda)
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road, Al Karama; Shop 11, Floor Level, Mai Building, Al Nahda, Dubai; Shop 10, Downstairs, Al Attar Tower, Opposite Park Regis Kris Kin Hotels, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Road, Al Karama
Mr. Biryani Dubai
To begin, Mr. Biryani is indeed a Dubai-based Indian restaurant. Depending on your preferences, you can have spicy or flavorful Biryani here. Mr. Biryani also delivers the greatest seafood biryani in Dubai if you want seafood. There are biryani choices for fish, prawns, and squid in particular.
Mr Biryani is a Dubai-based Indian restaurant. At this location, you can get spicy, flavorful Biryani based upon your preferences. There are fish, prawn, and squid biryani alternatives if you want seafood. Try out the Hyderabadi and Chicken Tikka Biryani if you’re looking for authentic flavours you’ve always loved back home. They also provide a delivery service to your home.
Try out the Hyderabadi and Chicken Tikka Biryani if you’re looking for authentic flavours you’ve always loved back home. They also offer a home delivery. To summarise, the greatest place in town for biryani in a variety of fish flavours.
- Indian, North Indian, and Biryani cuisines
- Biryani Pot Mixed Grill, Curry Chicken, Grilled Prawns, Chicken Salad Steak, Rasmalai, Raspberry Malai are the best item(s) to order.
- AED 60 is the price.
- Time: 12:00 P.M. – 01:00 A.M. Rating: 4.1
- +971-4-232-3551 / +971-4-232-3551 / +971-4-232-35
- Address: Al Zafrana Complex, Hor Al Anz, Near Canadian Hospital
Pak Liyari Dubai
Pakistani liyari The biryani is among the best in Dubai. It provides a taste of Pakistan inside the heart of the city. Furthermore, its location in the bustling Meena Bazaar makes it an ideal spot for exquisite snacks after a long day of shopping. At the restaurant, you may have mutton & chicken biryani while admiring the bazaar’s mazes.
Pak Liyari, one of Dubai’s greatest Pakistani eateries, provides a taste of Pakistan with in metropolis. It is ideally located inside the busy Meena Bazaar to savour scrumptious delicacies after a hard day of shopping. At the restaurant, you may have mutton & chicken biryani while admiring the bazaar’s mazes. Pak Liyari Meena Bazaar does have a covered area. It has five locations in Dubai, with Pak Liyari Deira & Meena Bazaar being the most popular.
If you’re looking for some exquisite Pakistani-style biryani, this establishment will satisfy your hunger. While staring just at maze of alleyways in Meena Bazaar, savour delicious, seasoned morsels of mutton & chicken biryani. They only serve chicken & mutton biryani but also are unquestionably another of the best in the city.
Pak Liyari Meena Bazaar does have a covered area. To recapitulate, it has five locations in Dubai, with both the Pak Liyari Deira branch serving the greatest biryani in Deira & Meena Bazaar being the most popular.
- Pakistani, Biryani, and Kebab cuisine
- Mutton Biryani with additional masala is the best item.
- Pricing ranges from AED 40 to AED 50.
- 4.4 out of 5
- Meena Bazaar: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.; 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. (Deira)
- +971-4-353-5587 (Meena Bazaar); +971-4-883-8319 (Meena Bazaar) (Deira)
- Address: Behind Gulab Buildings, Al Fahidi Road, Meena Bazaar; Opposite Flora Resort, Opposite Sabkha Bus Stop, Deira Road, Sabka, Naif; Behind Gulab Tower, Al Fahidi Sidewalks, Meena Bazaar; Behind Gulab Facility, Al Fahidi Road, Meena Bazaar; Behind Gulab Tower, Al Fahidi Street, Me
Biryani Adda is another prominent biryani restaurant in Dubai where you can sample a range of biryani dishes. The greatest Hyderabadi biryani in Dubai, as well as Mutton Dum Biryani and Chicken Tikka Biryani, are some of the strongly recommended alternatives on their menu.
Biryani Adda is another prominent biryani restaurant in Dubai where you can sample a range of biryani dishes. Hyderabadi Biryani, Mutton Mangal Biryani, and Chicken Tikka Biryani are just a few of the menu items that come highly recommended.
- Indian, North Indian, and Kebab cuisines
- Amritsari Biryani, Mixed Veg Kulcha, Masala Kulcha, Poultry Kulcha, Vegetable Kulcha, Genuine Punjabi Food are the best item(s) to order.
- The cost for two people is AED 90.
- 4.4 stars
- 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- +971-4-396-8308 is the telephone number to call.
- Address: Sheikh Hamdan Colony, Sheikh Hamdan Colony, Road 8 C, Al Karama, Dubai, Shop 1 & 2 Block B7, Sheikh Hamdan District, Sheikh Hamdan Colony, Sheikh Hamdan Colony, Sheikh
Behrouz Biryani Dubai
To begin, another prominent biryani restaurant in Dubai is Behrouz Biryani. In Dubai, we have the best dum biryani. Furthermore, it has a unique place in the hearts of Pakistan and India expatriates. Additionally, the restaurant serves Subzi-biryani, Lazeez bhuna murgh rice, dahi gosht biryani, & paneer sabzi biryani.
Another popular biryani restaurant in Dubai is Behrouz Biryani. The restaurant has won a particular place in the hearts of Indian expats by offering many variants of this iconic Indo-Pak meal.
Subz-e-biryani, lazeez bhuna murgh biryani, dahi gosht biryani, and paneer sabzi biryani are among the dishes available. All of the dishes are present in 3 sizes: shahi, king, and kilo. It provides delivery services in Al Karama and the surrounding areas. It is one of the greatest vendors in Al Karama, JLT, and Business Bay for the tastiest biryani.
Similarly, all dishes come in three distinct sizes: shahi, king, & kilo. It provides delivery services in Al Karama and the surrounding areas. In a nutshell, it is among the greatest vendors around Al Karama, JLT, & Business Bay for biryani.
- Biryani, Indian, Mughlai, and Kebab cuisines
- Beef Biryani, Briyani, Chutney, Raita, Rice,
- The cost is AED 90.
- Time: 10:00 A.M. – 01:00 A.M. Rating: 4.1
- +971-4-526-0651 / +971-4-526-0651 / +971-4-526-06
- Address: Al Karama, Business Bay, JLT
Chennai Kadai Biryani Restaurant
In an international metropolis, the best biryani may be found.
Chennai is located in Al Karama. Kadai is a fine dining restaurant in an international metropolis that serves the best biryani. You can use it to sample some of the city’s best Biryani. It starts at AED 33 for chicken, lamb, egg, and vegetable biryani.
Chennai Kadai, located in Al Karama, is a restaurant in Dubai that serves Indian cuisine. You can use it to sample some of the city’s best Biryani. It starts at AED 33 for chicken, mutton, egg, and vegetable biryani. Chennai Kadai Biryani additionally offers a variety of discounts based on pricing and serving size. The single pack meal costs AED 17, while the family pack costs AED 80.
Chennai Kadai Biryani offers a wide range of offers based on pricing and serving size. An individual packed trip costs AED 17, whereas a family pack costs AED 80.
- Biryani, India South, Indian cuisine
- Chicken 65, Veg Biryani, Poultry Biriyani, Gulab Jamun, Beef Biryani, Mutton Biryani, Raita
- Pricing ranges from AED 17 to AED 80.
- 4.0 out of 5
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- +971-4-526-0166 / +971-4-526-0166 / +971-4-526-0166
- Address: Shop 6/7, Belhasa Building, Al Karama, Near Sheikh Hamdan Colony
Biryani Street is mostly about biryani, as the name suggests. It’s one of Palm Jumeirah’s best restaurants, with 13 distinct biryani variations to choose from. Aside from chicken and mutton, the restaurant also serves fish, prawns, quinoa, and Hyderabadi Biryani, which is a crowd favourite.
Because the restaurant has WiFi, you may take pictures of this delectable dessert and post them to Instagram.
- Bottom Floor, Tower 8, Gold Mile Galleria, Jumeirah Lake, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- AED 165 per two times (11 a.m. – 11 p.m.)
- +971-4-554-6855 is the phone number to call for more information.
That Place, an eatery famed for its Indian specialties, comes in second on our list of the best restaurants for Biryani in Dubai. Along with chicken and vegetarian dishes, the restaurant serves a Butter Chicken Biryani, a unique blend of Butter Chicken & Biryani that is popular with Pakistan and India expats alike. These dishes, which come in little and large portions, have wonderful flavours that dissolve in your tongue and leave you wanting more!
- Avenue 2 B, Al Karama, behind the Parks Regis Kris Kin Hotel
- AED 90 per two people is a typical price.
- 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- +971-4-526-9364 is the phone number to call if you want to get in touch with someone.
Bhai Kadai Biryani Dubai
Bhai Kadai Biryani is indeed the place to go if you’re craving biryani. You can order chicken, mutton, egg, and vegetable dishes to share with your friends as well as family. Mutton & chicken biryani plates, which serve two to four people, are also available at a reasonable price. AED 32 to AED 85 is the price range. This location is ideal for treating your loved ones to a special treat.
- Al Karama, Al Makkati Building, Shop 5, Ground Floor, Opposite Iranian School
- AED 50 per two times (11 a.m. – 11 p.m.)
- +971-4-396-0066 is the phone number to call for more information.
Bikkgane Biryani Dubai
A sizzling pot of Biryani is a dish that everyone enjoys. That’s what Bikkgane, Dubai’s online biryani shop, has to offer, but with many more possibilities! Veg, cheese, egg, chicken, prawns, or Hyderabadi biryani are among the options. The Bikkgane Exclusive Chicken Biryani is a delectable twist on the traditional Hyderabadi Biryani. Between AED 29 & AED 64 for a huge bowl. In Dubai, Bikkgane has six locations, including ones in Motor City, Commercial Bay, Al Nahda, and Dubai Marina. A home delivery service is also available.
- Business Bay is located in Motor City.
- AED 100 for 2 times: 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m.
- +971-4-350-2025 is the phone number to call for more information.
Desi Village Restaurant & Cafè
Desi Village Restaurant and Cafè, located in Al Garhoud, is a culinary powerhouse. They serve biryani and a wide range of Indian meals. Their Biryani variants, which range between Awadhi murgh dum biryani through jhinga biryani, are flavorful and popular with all. These recipes come with raita as an accompaniment.
Desi Village offers both private dining and home delivery. It’s also ideal for late-night cravings because it’s open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Unit 3 of Al Garhoud’s Garhoud Views Building
- AED 150 per two people is the average price.
- Contact: +971-4-526-0404 Business hours: 24 hours
Bombay To Mumbai Cafe
Bombay to Mumbai Cafe is indeed the place to go if you want to try new biryani tastes in a relaxing environment. It’s one of Dubai’s most popular 24-hour eateries.
While enjoying a sumptuous dessert in an indoor dining area, you may take advantage of the cafe’s complimentary WiFi. It’s also worth noting that it’s open 24 hours a day, so you may stop by whenever you like.
- Marco Polo Motel, Al Muteena Boulevard, Al Muteena, AED 160
- Contact: +971-4-272-0000 Business hours: 24 hours
Silver Spoon Dubai
For all two Emirati friends, the Silver Spoon Restaurant through Sharjah comes out on top. Only AED 15 gets you a dish of delicious biryani at Silver Spoon.
The restaurant may not be swanky, but it compensates for its lack of ambiance with delicious biryani.
Grubshack, the list’s only modern restaurant, serves Indian cuisine at its best. Because the restaurant is frequently full, it is preferable to make a reservation ahead of time. Grubshack charges roughly AED 25 for a plate of biryani.
Grub Shack has become well-known for its enticing menu and delectable taste, which makes customers want to return again and again. Their GS Special Biryani, which comes with a scrumptious selection of meat cooked to perfection, is highly popular. They also have unique specialities prepared in a variety of flavors, such as Peri Peri Biryani and Tawa Tandoori Biryani.
- GS Special Biryani, Curly Tales Recommends (AED 40-50)
- AED 160 for two people in a double room in Building 41, next to the Dubai Healthcare Center Metro station.
This Biryani place near Hor Al Anz is a little out of the way, yet it provides wonderful Hyderabadi rice as well as chicken or mutton cooked with aromatic spices. AED 15 gets you a filling plate.
Gazebo is among the region’s pioneers in Indian cuisine, and its popular biryanis are hard to refuse. They’re so flavorful that just thinking about them makes you salivate. They’re served in one‘s infamous Matka (clay pot).
Here, your need for biryani will only grow. They stand out and for their marinated as well as chargrilled chicken as well as goat meat pieces placed in a heap of saffron-infused grain, layered to their signature sauce, and sealed in an earthen pot, resulting in one of the most flavorful biryanis. Murgh Nizami Biryani, Murgh Zafrani Biryani, and Tandoori Raan Biryani are among the irresistibles on their ‘Basmati Ka Khazana’ menu.
There’s something for just about every biryani aficionado, from the classic Hyderabadi biryani towards the Yakhni pulao featuring pork, chicken, and seafood.
- Murgh Zafrani Biryani, as recommended by Curly Tales (AED 40)
- AED 150 per couple
Some of the greatest Malabar style biryani inside the region can be found at this famed Malabar Fusion eatery. Adaminte Chayakada serves everything from traditional biryani wrapped in banana leaves to Bruce Lee Biryani, a Chinese-themed biryani. The biryani would be not only flavorful, but each version has a unique charm with such a fusion approach on biryani that maintains the essence of the dish.
- Chicken Bamboo Biryani,
- Curly Tales Recommends (AED 20)
- AED 85 per couple
Shahran Fine Hyderabad Cuisine
Hyderabadi Biryani is a popular choice among Biryani fans, with a consistency and flavour that almost matches its renown. The Biryani reigns supreme over the rest of Shahran’s Hyderabadi cuisine. Each spoonful of the aromatic, spice-rich basmati rice transports you back in time. The excellent dining experience just adds to the biryani’s magnificence.
Hyderabadi Beef Dum Biryani (AED 49) for Two (AED 150) Curly Tales Recommends
Arabian Tea House Restaurant & Cafe – Al Fahidi
The rich culture and friendliness of the inhabitants of the Arab Peninsula are at the heart behind Arabian Tea House Café’s idea. Bastakiya’s Arabic Tea House Restaurant and Café is an odd mix of old and modern.
Simply walking into the café, which is housed in a classic wind tower house in the centre of Dubai, transports you to another era – one that was more easygoing, informal, and reflected the UAE’s original cultural history.
While the area around Batakiya has seen fast growth, Basta has remained relatively undisturbed and is one of the few sites where only one can still see the Emirati people’s rich cultural heritage.
Visit this famous Pakistani biryani spot if you’re seeking for a superb affordable biryani lunch, and you’ll want to come back for more. This establishment is paradise for haleem, grilled kebabs, and fish enthusiasts, in addition to biryani fans. Then there’s this: Student lunch deals are also available.
- Al Barsha Southern, Al Karama is the location of this event.
- Dh75 (for two) is an average cost.
The traditional handcrafted biryani is gently reinvented at this eatery. You’ll get a true flavour of Kolkata biryani, that has a sweet undertone, is lighter on spices, and includes charcoal-grilled potato as a key ingredient. Saffron, nutmeg, and kewra are mixed into the yellow-orange rice (rose water). To satisfy your biryani needs, get their Mutton Lucknowi, Egg, or Chicken biryani.
- Al Karama (Arabic:
- Typical price: (for two) Dh105
In more aspects than one, a pot of steaming hot biryani can brighten your day. The dish, which has been passed down through the years, is a synthesis of cultural nuances, regional appetites, and ethnic flavours that come together to create a spectacular dining experience.
Last but not least, all nationalities, whether European, Arab, or Asian, like Indian-Pakistani cuisine. Popular cuisine may be found in the restaurants.