So, how many of you enjoy a sweet dish? Did you, and if so, this is the greatest option for you. Have you ever heard of kunafa? Yes, it’s Kunafa, and just hearing the name makes you salivate. So, we’ve compiled a list of hotels and restaurants in Dubai that provide the best kunafa.
These popular desserts are a treasured treat in the UAE and nearly every other Arab country; they’re so delicious that just looking at the crispy, golden, creamy delight will make your mouth water buckets. If you live in the Middle East, you’ve probably already come across this rich Arabic specialty. Kunafa, Kanafa, Kanafeh, whichever else you choose to pronounce words of this delectable Middle Eastern delight, is a local delicacy during festivals & holidays such as Ramadan, which symbolizes joyous times. The ripped filo pastry, coated in a sweetener syrup and covered with cheese or a variety of nuts & clotted cream, oozes Levantine tradition through a blast of classic flavors and will undoubtedly be at the top of your list of some must desserts in the region.
Kunafa, which is made with vermicelli and includes a piece of cheese as well as a sweet taste of sugar syrup, produces a symphony inside your tongue. Many restaurants in Dubai, on the other hand, give this noodle-like dessert right by providing it the flavour, texture, & presentation it deserves.
So, during Ramadan, when you all fast for a full day and eat sehri, You can, however, enjoy this kunafa dessert because it has a delicious flavor and is full of flavor.
List of the Best Kunafa In Dubai Restaurant
Feras Al Diyafa Sweets
Feras Al Diyafa Sweets, on the other hand, might be a restaurant in the UAE that serves a variety of stores in Al Quoz 2, Al Quoz 1, & Al Hudaiba. In fact, this restaurant in Dubai Mall serves the best Kunafa.
Feras Al Diyafa Sweets, a centre for Arab World desserts in Dubai, is a must-visit. Various forms of kunafa are available, notably kunafa naama, kunafa kheshna, and kunafa bayn Narain. Indeed, if your loved one’s birthday is approaching, you might surprise them with a kunafa delight instead of the conventional cake. This well-known retailer has locations in Al Barsha & Garhoud.
They also offer a variety of dishes and meals to choose from, including Arabic Sweets, Manakish, Arabic Desserts, as well as Arabic Desserts.
Middle Eastern and Cafe cuisines
- The best dishes include Kunafa Naama Cheese, Butter Manoucheh, Kunafa Kheshna Yogurt, and a Mabroma with Cream. Kunafa
- 4.3 out of 5 stars (google review)
- The cost for two persons is AED 90. (approx)
- Saturday through Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 1 a.m., and Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- +97143413123 is the phone number to call.
- Address: Al Barsha, beside Mall of the Emirates, opposite Al Salik Gate, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Al Hallab Bab El Bahr
As a result, this restaurant is influenced by Lebanon’s seaside cuisine and aims to preserve the Mediterranean seafood fare’s culinary history.
In a modern atmosphere, using only the freshest ingredients, and presented market-style, allowing diners to choose their own fish for our cooks to prepare. It’s one of Dubai’s best restaurants for Lebanese Kunafa.
- Lebanese, seafood, Mediterranean, & Middle Eastern cuisines are some of the cuisines available.
- Mezze, Seafood, Shisha, Hummus, Dessert, and Lebanese cuisine are the best options. kunafa
- 4.5-star review (google review)
- The cost for two persons is AED 220. (approx)
- Saturday through Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 1 a.m., and Thursday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Discuss: 29 Burj Dubai Highway, Downtown Dubai, Dubai – United Arab Emirates Phone: +97144562881
This confectionery adds to the flavor of Kunafa by delivering the best kunafa around Bur Dubai. As always, if you really want to place an order and dine at home or eat there, both alternatives are accessible, and you will be in the greatest possible atmosphere.
The Arabic sweets during this renowned dessert parlor are one of the items you should eat if you reside in the UAE. Firas is well-known for its kunafa, which can be found in many locations across the country. It has a good amount of filling and is warm, soft, and creamy. For any occasion, they provide a variety of cream and cheese-based treats. Ma’mul, katayef, warbat, mabroma, ghraybeh, halawet el jeben, barazik, balah el sham, asabe’ zainab, and awama are among the semolina-based pastries available. They have different places in the UAE, however we recommend the one on 2 December Street like the one in Al Barsha.
The greatest cheese kunafa around Dubai can be found at this restaurant.
- Sweets and Mexican cuisine are two of the most popular cuisines.
- The best goods are kunafa and confectionery.
- 4.3 out of 5 stars (google review)
- For two people, the price is AED 60. (approx)
- Saturday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m., and Friday from 1 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Confront: Al Hudaiba Building, December Street, 2nd floor, Al Hudaiba, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
More you love to know
Since its inception in 1999, this restaurant has become a household brand among Egypt’s patrons. Serving the finest Kunafa in Al Barsha, for example. In addition, she was inspired by the idea that desserts should be more than just delectable; they should be an unforgettable experience.
As a result, the memories of such an event makes Salé Sucré an appealing delicacy for special occasions or to take a break from the hustle bustle of a long day at the office. Similarly, the same delicious flavor that helps you get through a difficult day also helps you remember your gatherings as well as special occasions. In the same way, you could say that this is Dubai’s best kunafa spot.
The legendary Mango kunafa & Nutella kunafa are made in one of the few dessert shops in the UAE. They also make some of the best basbousa and baklava in Egypt.
Salé Sucré, on the other hand, offers an unequaled array of Middle Eastern & Western pleasures made by the world’s best chefs utilizing only the finest ingredients acquired from across the world. And a similar remarkable experience is promised.
- Desserts, ice cream, and pastries are among the cuisines available.
- Kunafa and ice creams are the most popular items.
- 4.1 stars out of 5 (google review)
- The cost for two persons is AED 130. (approx)
- From 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., every day.
- +971559133447 is the phone number to call if you want to get in touch with someone.
- Address: Al Barsha, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, next to Grand Midwestern Hotel on Sheik Zayed Road.
Serving Kunafa is a Levantine tradition for celebratory events. This is also why Kunafa has been associated with happiness and satisfaction for everyone.
They have every version of this local delicacy imaginable, from kunafa milkshakes to kunafa with Chocolate through traditional kunafa. They actually serve a range of exquisite baklavas, despite their name. To top it off, their desserts are made using fresh ingredients and include no preservatives.
Just Kunafa, on the other hand, is glad to provide you the most basic and delectable options of Kunafa cooked by a group of executives selected specifically from Syria, Egypt, Beirut, so the old city of Nablus. For example, this restaurant in Dubai offers the greatest kunafa delivery.
So you’ll have your first taste of Nabulsi Kunafa at Just Kunafa. Those on diets or even with diabetes may be able to enjoy a same wonderful taste but now with fewer calories, thanks to the unique ingredients added to the Kunafa to fit his or her health. Surprisingly, they serve Dubai’s best cream kunafa.
- Cafe cuisine
- Desserts, coffee, and café items are the best.
- 4.1 out of 5 stars (google review)
- For two persons, the price is AED 40. (approx)
- Every day from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Discuss: Level 2, Souk Al Bahar, Dubai Mall, Dubai, UAE
Bosporus Turkish Cuisine
At Bosporus, they are firm believers in the power of authentic food as well as hospitality to boost individual and societal well-being. As a result, it brings them great joy to know that their clients are having a great time eating traditional Turkish food thanks to us. Throughout the entire experience, this restaurant has consistently served the greatest Kunafa in Jumeirah.
During the day, this Jumeirah restaurant serves delectable Middle Eastern desserts with a Turkish flair. Bosporus is a popular venue for dine-in or take-out boxes loaded with baklava, kunafa, and other Turkish desserts, because to its high quality with delicious taste.
Furthermore, they strive for constant improvement by adhering to our fundamental values of integrity, tolerance, honesty, and trust.
- Pistachios Steak, Iskender Kebab, Adana Cutlets, Turkish Tea, Kunafa, & Shisha are some of the best Turkish dishes.
- 4.6 out of 5 stars (google review)
- For two persons, the price is AED 325. (approx)
- Daily from 5:30 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- +97143808090, +97143808090, +97143808090, +97
- Jumeirah Street, Umm Suqeim, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Al Samadi Sweets
This restaurant serves a range of shops in Al Majaz 1 & Al Muraqqabat that deliver. In Deira, Dubai, we serve the best kunafa.
This business is recognised for its exquisite Lebanese & Arabic sweets that are very reasonably priced. They also serve coffee, juices, and ice creams, as well as French cakes and pastries. You can pre-order chocolate, kunafa, kahk, and other flavours.
Al Samadi, a well-known brand among local households, has been serving us ‘the authentic flavour of Arabic sweets from 1872.’ Whether you’re wanting an original kunafa or another Arabic delicacy such as baklava, katayef, or a combination of all of these and much more, the candy store has you covered.
For those who enjoy sweet delicacies, Al Samadi Sweets offers a wide range of delectable pastries. If you’re in the mood for kunafa, this is the place to go. In Dubai, they serve delectable kunafas at a reasonable price. You can even place an order ahead of time.
Furthermore, Halawet El Jibn, Macarons, Cheese Kunafa, and different Baklava are their best-selling dishes, despite the fact that they require a variety of dishes and meals to choose from, such as Arabic Sweets, Farsi Sweets, Kunafa, and Baklava.
- Middle Eastern cuisine
- Sweets, Halal, and vegetarian-friendly items are the best.
- 4.5-star rating (google review)
- For two persons, the price is AED 80. (approx)
- Saturday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.;
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- 48 Al Muraqqabat Street, St. Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Here you will find some of the top Kunafa in the UAE. This is, nevertheless, a regular sweet shop with delivery choices available. This business, on the other hand, has a wide variety of dishes to choose from.
This out-of-the-ordinary Kunafa shop has a booklet-sized menu with kunafas from all across the Arab world. Whether you prefer an Egyptian kunafa or a traditional Palestinian kunafa, you have a plethora of choices. We always get the Nabulsieh Khishna since we think it’s the greatest, but the menu also includes Nutella and lotus-filled kunafa, which could bring a unique twist.
Serving facilities are of the utmost importance here; the dishes were delivered on time and in a hygienic manner.
- Lebanese, Arabian, Desserts, and Ice Creams are some of the cuisines available.
- Best Buys: Kheshna Kunafa, Nablusieh Kunafa Naema, Qatayef Mix, and Molten Kunafa Cheese
- 4.1 out of 5 stars (google review)
- The cost for two persons is AED 90. (approx)
- Daily from 1 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- +97143333285 Identify: 523 Jumeirah, St- Jumeirah 3, Dubai, UAE
Looshi’s Cafe is a restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine.
Looshi’s is a small-batch dessert shop that offers delivery and pick-up services. As a result, they focus on Macarons, Cakes, and Pies. As a result, they give it a whole new look with pity desserts, transforming it from its previous perspective into an altogether new experience.
Looshi’s has also been praised for its freshly cooked delicacies, as well as its welcoming personality and artistically delectable goods, among our regular consumers.
- Bakery and desserts are some of the cuisines available.
- Bananas Cream, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake, Peppermint Brownies, Hazelnut Pie, Macaroon, & Red Velvet Cake are among the most popular desserts.
- 3.9 stars out of 5 (google review)
- For two people, the cost is AED 60. (approx)
- Saturday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- +97142776190 is the telephone number to call.
- Jumeirah Lakes Complexes, Cluster Y, Lake Shore Tower, Store no. 7, Lake level, Dubai-UAE
Al Baba Sweets
Al Baba Sweets is located in one of the city’s oldest and most well-known sweet stores.
This sweets shop has been operating in Dubai for many years. It also serves a variety of desserts, the best of which being Kunafa. Al Baba Sweets has been the most inventive and top Arabic sweets manufacturer in the Middle East.
Baba is a little, delicious sponge cake that has been steeped in sugar syrup. This establishment is also known for its delectable desserts and kunafas! Al Baba Sweets has now become a well-known kunafa store in Dubai, offering mozzarella konafa, kunafa buns, kunafa ashta, and kunafa ashta bun. To satisfy your sugar cravings, you may even have this delicacy delivered to your home.
Al Baba, one of the most well-known Arabic sweet stores inside the Middle East, is noted for its consistent quality, having a few of the finest Arabic sweets on its extensive menu. For everyone with a sweet craving, their kunafa variants, such as cheese kunafa or perhaps the kunafa ashta buns, it’s a must.
AL Baba Sweets continues to strengthen its product lines & introduce first in market to receive positive feedback from customers, with seven local branches throughout Lebanon & four in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Desserts, Arabian, and Middle Eastern cuisines
- Cheesy Maamoul, Dairy Kunafa Plate, Mafrouki Macadamia Ashta, and Mad Ashta are the best dishes.
- 3.9 out of 5 stars (google review)
- The cost for two persons is AED 45. (approx)
- Daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Contact number is +97143990624
- Auris Boutique Hotel Complexes Building, Ground Floor, Next to Emirates Plaza, Al Barsha – Dubai – U.A.E.
Qwaider Al Nabulsi
This famous authentic Arabic restaurant serves the traditional cheese katayef filled with pistachio & pine, which is visited by celebrities from all around the Middle East. Baklava, warbat, maamoul, and hares are just some of the sweets that can also be pre-ordered & served on a traditional dish. You can also ask for additional stuffing in every order you place.
If you like cheeses, Qwaider Al Nabulsi has a wide variety of cheese kunafa. You may sample a wide variety of kunafas with a delightful twist of cheese, whether it’s their kunafa mabroma yogurt, gritty kunafa cheese, or soft kunafa cheese. Although the restaurant offers a wide range of kunafa-cheese combinations, lactose-intolerant customers will find delicious alternatives.
- Al Muraqqabat Street, Dubai, beside the Filipino Supermarket
- Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- AED 95 per two people is the average cost.
- +971-4-228-3339 is the phone number to call if you want to get in touch with someone.
Wafi Gourmet is the place to go if you’re looking for something convenient to eat at a mall. They have every type of Arabic sweet imaginable. It was a wonderful experience for me to have Kunafa beside the fountains.
Wafi Gourmet is another excellent kunafa restaurant in Dubai. The shop, which is conveniently placed in a mall, offers a wide variety of Arabic sweets, including your favourite kunafa. Try kunafa near the fountains. Whereas the Dubai Mall location is among the most popular, Wafi Gourmet can also be found in Wafi Mall as well as other UAE locations.
- Level 1 of the Dubai Mall, in the heart of Dubai’s business district.
- 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- AED 295 per two people on average
- +971-4-330-8297 is the telephone number to call.
This is a much more upscale location where you may purchase Eid delicacies. Each confection is produced entirely with organic, locally sourced ingredients. Nothing is genetically changed or chemically altered, from decadent butters to fresh pistachios. You may rest assured that you’ll be getting the best.
Uptown Mirdif Hours: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
In Village Mall Jumeirah, there’s a modern take on an Egyptian sweet shop. It’s the sweetest place on earth in Arabic. They have baklava, kunafa, and new spins on favourites like a lotus/Nutella crepes & kunafa, in addition to basboussa. The cheesecake basboussa should definitely be tried.
This is a premium restaurant in Dubai that serves a wide variety of kunafa. Mango bowl, Nutella, lily, 4 seasons, mixed fruits, & banana caramel kunafa are just a few of the items available. A small bowl of popular mango bowl costs AED 20, while a small container of Nutella kunafa costs AED 25.
- The Village Mall is located on Jumeirah Road in Dubai’s Jumeirah 1.
- 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Contact: +971-4-344-7707 Average Price: AED 45 for two
A kunafa dessert that’s not your typical kunafa. Kullaj is a popular Levantine sweet. It’s a unique dough filled with “Nabulsi” fresh mozzarella, walnuts, or pistachios. Kullaj is a delicious delicacy that is an excellent substitute for kunafa. It’s best consumed as soon as possible after purchase, while it’s still warm and tasty.
Kullaj Omar’s version of the classic kunafa dessert is a little different. Their bread is loaded with pistachios, walnuts, and Nabulsi white cheese, which sets them apart from other restaurants. It’s because of this why their kunafa tastes so delicious!
- Location: Al Khawaneej, Al Khawaneej, Dubai; Last Exit Al Khawaneej; Last Exit Al Khawaneej; Last Exit Al Khawaneej
- 2:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Contact: 800585525; Usual Expense: AED 40 for two
In the capital, this Arabic dessert shop is well-known. They provide some of the town’s best kunafa. Kunafa comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Soft, crispy, and most importantly, delectable, with cream, cheese, and nuts.
This business is well-known for its tasty Lebanese & Arabic sweets that are also reasonably priced. They also serve coffee, drinks, and ice cream, as well as French cakes and pastries. Pre-order chocolate and Arabic sweets in such a luxury packaging box, a gift tray, or Italian glassware bowls for gifting during Eid.
Kaak Al Manara
Kaak Al Manara is indeed a Lebanese bakery and cafe that offers casual and rapid service. They specialise in Kaak, a type of sesame flatbread popular in Lebanon. For those who are used to eating Kunafa in squares, this is a novel way to enjoy it. It’s unusual to sandwich it between two slices white sesame bread. This is how Beirutis do things.
Want to take your Kunafa hogging binge to the next level? Then Project Kunafa’s variety of flavours and selections will leave you spoiled for choice!
This is the place to go if you’re wanting kunafa, according to their hashtag. In addition to mouthwatering Arabian delicacies, Project Kunafa does have a full menu filled with great meals, featuring their famous ka’ak, which is perfect for a pit stop on your long trips or even a relaxing dine-in experience.
This really is defo one to put to your click list boo, with kunafas glazed with Nutella, Lotus kunafas, and fruit stuffed kunafas.
ILA Restaurant & Cafe
This Al Seef hidden gem appeals to everyone. Whether you’re a vegetarian, vegans, have a sweet craving, or are gluten intolerant. ILA Restaurant and Cafe guarantees to support you through thick as well as thin, regardless of your dietary limitations or preferences.
With its addictive flavours and tongue-swirling texture, their delicious kanafa doesn’t just talk the talk; it walks the walk.
This eatery provides something for everyone, whether you’re a dessert fanatic, a vegetarian, a meat eater, or a general foodie. Ila delivers unique vegan desserts alongside their vast choice of genuine Lebanese cuisine, including complement to its creamy kunafa spreads.
CZN Burak Dubai
Burak zdemir, the ‘gram-famous Turkish chef as well as restaurateur, runs this eatery, which requires no introduction. It’s no wonder that they serve several of the most delectable Arabian sweets, including a genuine rendition on creamy kunafa, with a lavish buffet of magnificent Turkish delicacies.
If such order of kunafa will never be enough for you, you’re a kunafa-head. Then Czn Burak’s colossal kunafa portions are perfect for you!
Turkish Village Dubai
At this exquisite eatery, eat like a Sultan! You’ll drool at the sight of all your favourite Turkish cuisine and more.
Make room for dessert, since their distinctive crispy Kunefe over ice cream will still have your sense of taste twerking already after one bite.
Atayeb welcomes you to unwind and savor beautifully crispy smooth kunafa in its interior atmosphere. You can acquire as many servings as you desire with relative ease. To satisfy your nocturnal desires, people can even have kunafa delivered right.
- Location: England Clusters, International City, Dubai, Building Y 06
- 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- AED 115 per two people, AED 15 per kunafa
- +971-4-447-5738 is the phone number to call.
Al Reef Lebanese Bakery
The very best Al Reef Lebanese Bakery specializes in warm, crispy, and thick kunafas. It offers a wide range of Lebanese sweets. There are kunafa lebnaniya & kunafa nabulsi available to try. They even serve breakfast, so if you’re in the mood for a big bowl of kunafa in the morning, go there. You can have the same or more kunafa as you would like whenever you want because the bakery is open 24 hours a day.
- Shop 3, Lower Floor, Kamara Complex 2, Al Karama, Dubai, beside Emirates NBD Bank
- Contact: +971-4-396-8999 Hours: 24 hours
- Average Cost: AED 75 per two
Reem Al Bawadi
Your friend’s birthday is approaching, and you’re trying to figure out what to get her. Why don’t you give her a package of Arabic sweets stuffed with Reem Al Bawadi’s kanafas? The flavor, texture, & presentation of their kunafas are well-known. You can also take advantage of their home delivery.
- Location: Al Manara Street, Shaikh Zayed Street, Al Safa, Dubai, beside Time Square Mall
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Contact: +971-4-519-9222
- Average Price: AED 210 per two
This secret gem is noted for its toasty & crispy kunafa meals and is situated in Al Seef. It serves some of the city’s greatest kunafa nabulsi. Aside from that, you can sample kanafeh keshna, naameh, & kaaneh alongside Arabian ice cream.
- Location: Umm Hurair, Dubai, Al Seef, Al Seef Boulevard
- 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Contact: +971-4-454-8611
- Average Price: AED 115 for two
What else would a place called after Kunafa be? Everything is the most basic response to the question. Papa Kunafa sells a variety of kunafas, ranging in price from 23 AED – 130 AED depending on the type and size. That’s the place to go if you really want to witness a Kunafa revolution because it has everything, and in large amounts.
Papa Kunafa lives up to its name by offering over 25 different varieties of this Arabic confection. The desserts, which come in popular flavors like lotus as well as kinder kunafa, can easily be added to that same Instagram hall of fame for their stunning presentation. They’re also
- Papa Kunafa is a traditional Hawaiian name for a father. Hessa Road, Al Barsha, Dubai, near Medicina Pharmacy
- +97143999779 Papa Kunafa
- Papa Kunafa is a traditional Hawaiian name for a father. 10 a.m. – 2 a.m.
For example, we recently finished compiling a list of the best Kunafa around Dubai. So, in Ramadan as well as throughout the year, savour your Kunafa to enhance your sweet tooth. Furthermore, we all favour sweet dishes after dinner because it has become fashionable to have dessert last.
In addition to kunafa, Dubai offers a variety of different desserts. Visit one of Dubai’s greatest dessert spots, savour decadent treats, and snap an Insta-worthy snapshot of your creation to make your pals crave it as well.