In Sharjah, how about some classic Arabic cuisine? What better dish to order than Mandi, a mouthwatering combination of beef, rice, saffron, as well as a Hawaij mix? If you’ve been shopping for the perfect mandi throughout Sharjah, your search is now complete.
It is popular among the people of the Arab Peninsula as well as being a dietary staple in many areas. It originally came from Hadhramaut, Yemen. Hawaii, a Yemen blended spice mixture that distinguishes Mandi from other Arab cuisines, is what renders the dish unique.
The Mandi, a mild but flavorful combination akin to South Asia’s Biryani, is one of the greatest dishes to start with. It’s a dish with just two ingredients: pork and rice. Their combination with fresh herbs produces a delectable rice dish with just an enticing scent. We’ve compiled a list of the most popular mandi eateries in Sharjah so you can start planning your Arabian culinary adventure.
A typical Arab lamb mandi served with sauces & salad on a rectangular tray.
The manner in which Mandi is prepared is among the most intriguing aspects of the dish. The traditional method entails burying the meat in the soil in a clay pot with hot burning embers surrounding it. The classic Yemeni dish is served hot without meat broth, sauces, as well as other seasonings as the tenderized meat softly comes off the bones. Other Arab countries have their own versions of this dish, such as Saudi Arabia’s famed Kasba or Qasba.
Another unique aspect of Mandi is its cooking style. Fresh meat is traditionally slow roasted in a clay pit called a tandoor for around 4-8 hours in Arab households, and thereafter served with freshly made rice and sauces. Depending on personal preference, veggies or dried fruits can also be included.
And also what better option to go to for Mandi than Sharjah, which, in addition to its many other attractions, also has some of the best Mandi spots. We’ve compiled a selection of the top Mandi Restaurants around Sharjah so you can sample this authentic Arabian meal with its distinctive aroma.
List of the Best Mandi Restaurant In Sharjah
Maraheb is well-known for its authentic Arab cuisine. It’s flavorful thanks to the juicy, meaty Mandi, which is perfumed with Yemen spices and served with freshly garnished veggie toppings. In addition, the restaurant is well-known for serving Sharjah’s best mutton mandi.
Maraheb is indeed the place to go if you’re looking for a juicy, juicy Mandi cooked with fragrant Yemeni spices. The restaurant features a huge selection of authentic Arabic meals and is one of the greatest mandi restaurants in Sharjah. The location is ideal for family vacations including authentic Middle Eastern cuisine.
Maraheb is Sharjah’s best Mandi restaurant, with authentic Arabic dishes. Because of the succulent beef, fragrant Yemen spices, with freshly garnished vegetables, the chefs have developed Mandi a best-selling meal. Maraheb is great for family trips and even has a variety of other specialties to taste, such as Mutton Haneeth, Oqda, and Madhbi.
You can sample a variety of Maraheb’s specialties. The menu contains Hanith Lamb, Oqda, Madfoon, Madhbi, and a range of other traditional Asian dishes in addition to their delicious mandi. Visitors can also sample salads, drinks, as well as sweets at the restaurant.
This is the perfect destination for family outings because there are so many different dishes to choose from. Along with typical Middle Eastern dishes, the restaurant serves a variety of salads, drinks, and desserts. Dine-in, take-out, and no-contact delivery are also offered.
- Mandi, Arabian, and Middle Eastern cuisines
- Hadith Beef, Oqda, Mutton Mandi, & Arab meals are among the best.
- Pricing: AED 100 (about) for two people
- 4.2 out of 5 stars (google review)
- Daily from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- +971527001515 and +97165662888 are the phone numbers to call.
- Address: University City Street, University City, Sharjah, next the Old Defense Camp
Love to know more about
Madfoon Al Khaimah
Madfoon Al Khaimah is indeed a renowned casual dining establishment in Al Majaz that serves Sharjah’s greatest Mandi. Mutton, Chicken, as well as Fish Mandi are the three types for Mandi dishes available.
Madfoon Al Khaimah in Al Majaz, Sharjah, is a renowned casual dining Mandi restaurant. Madhoon Al Khaimah does have a traditional ambiance with rugs scattered around the lounge and is known for its mutton & fish Mandi. If you want to experience a different kind of fish mandi throughout Sharjah, go with Madfoon Al Khaimah, one of Sharjah’s greatest restaurants.
Kunafa, mutton & turkey madfoon, kebabs tawook, hadrami meat, and many other Arabic foods are available for visitors to sample.
The greatest Mandi in Sharjah may be found at this informal dining establishment. Mutton, Chicken, & Fish Mandi are the three types for Mandi dishes available. The Mandi dinner is served with the famed tomato sauce and salads and yoghurt as side dishes.
Madfoon Al Khaimah offers dine-in and takeaway options, as well as home deliveries. Kunafa, Lamb Madfoon, Beef Madfoon, Hadrami Meat, and Rocca Salad are among the various dishes available.
In fact, the restaurant serves Mandi with its renowned tomato sauce & salad at a reasonable price. Madfoon Al Khaimah also offers dine-in, take-out, and no-contact delivery services. Furthermore, this restaurant serves Sharjah’s greatest chicken mandi.
- Arabian, Middle Eastern, and Mandi cuisines
- Kunafa, Lamb Madfoon, Rooster Madfoon, and Hadrami Chicken are the best items.
- Pricing: Approximate cost for two individuals: AED 95
- 4.2 out of 5 stars (google review)
- Saturday through Thursday, 12 p.m. to 12 a.m., and Friday, 1 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- +97165741144, +97165741144, +97165741144, +97
- Address: Al Shamsi Building, Ground Floor, Near Park, Buhairah Corniche, Al Majaz 2, Sharjah, UAE
Zam Zam Mandi
Zam Zam Mandi provides high-quality food as well as a pleasant dining environment that is both informal and welcoming. Furthermore, the restaurant’s costs are rather affordable, allowing access.
The restaurant also offers delivery, takeout, and dine-in options. In Sharjah, Zam Zam Mandi has three locations: Al Safeer Plaza, Al Nahda & University City, as well as Al Nabba. The eatery offers Sharjah’s cheapest mandi.
Zam Zam Mandi is perfect for folks who are passionate both about their food and the environment in which they dine. The food offered at this restaurant is also fairly priced, adding to its appeal. There are three Zam Zam locations throughout the city. You can attend branches throughout University City & Al Nabba in addition to Al Safeer Mall in Al Nahda.
In the sphere of traditional food, Zam Zam Mandi is indeed a top runner. Zam Zam was founded in 2009 with the goal of providing foodies in the UAE with a genuine Middle Eastern eating experience at affordable pricing. Hamour Mandi, Cock Madfoon, Broiler Madhabi, Luqaimat, Honey Ball, and Mutton Mandi are some of ZamZam’s most popular dishes.
- Mandi, Arabian, as well as Middle Eastern cuisines
- Mutton is the best item. Mandi, tea, beef, rice, and chicken, to name a few.
- The cost for two persons is approximately AED 80.
- Four-star rating (google review)
- Timing: Daily from 10 am and 12 am
- Safeer Mall, Al Ittihad Street, Sharjah, U.A.E, Ground Floor
Bait Al Mandi
In Sharjah, Bait Al Mandi is indeed a prominent restaurant for Mandi. Mutton, Chicken, as well as Camel Meat are the three types of Mandi available at the eatery. Al Nahda Sharjah is well-known for having the best mandi restaurant.
In Sharjah, Bait Al Mandi seems to be a prominent mandi restaurant. Its menu include roasted mutton, BBQ chicken, and Bukhari rice, among other classic Arabic foods. Mandi, the restaurant’s signature dish, is available in a range of flavours. The restaurant additionally serves camel meat mandi in addition to chicken and mutton mandi. You can also visit the city’s other Bait Al Mandi locations. There are three locations: Al Mahatah, Al Majaz, and Al Nahda.
In Sharjah, there is a popular restaurant where people go to eat Mandi. Bait Al Mandi is known for its Fowl Mandi, Mutton Mandi, & Camel Mandi, which includes camel meat. Kunafa, Tea, Bukhara rice, Chicken teriyaki, & roasted pork are just a few of the many Arabic cuisines available.
Additionally, the menu includes Arabic delicacies such as Kunafa, Garlic chicken, roasted beef, Bukhari rice, and more. Although there is a calm and relaxed atmosphere with helpful employees. Takeout and dine-in options are also available, as well as no-contact delivery.
- Mandi, Arabia, Middle Eastern, and Yemeni cuisines
- Fish mandi, meat mandi, kunafa, soups, salad, and last but not least, rice
- Pricing: AED 90 (about) for two people
- 4.2 (based on a Google review)
- Saturday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 12 a.m., and Friday, 1 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- +97165379633 and +97165379622 are the phone numbers to call.
- Address: Al Nahda Boulevard, Al Nahda, Sharjah, U.a.e, beside Sahara Centre
Al Bait Al Malaki
Al Bait Al Malaky is a well-known Middle Eastern restaurant with different dining rooms. This is also one of Sharjah’s greatest mandi eateries. They serve everything from appetisers to desserts. Meanwhile, if you have a sweet tooth, Al Bait Al Malaky has been the place to go for delectable Middle Eastern pastries.
Al Bait Al Malaky is a well-known Middle Eastern restaurant in Al Taawun, and it is one of Sharjah’s greatest mandi restaurants. For all those who crave something sweet after just a meal, they also serve a range of Middle Eastern desserts. This is the spot to go for some of Sharjah’s greatest Kunafa.
This restaurant, which is located across the street from Safeer Mall, features a unique environment with separate eating cabinets. There are a variety of appetisers, main courses, and Tawah meals to choose from. Mocktails or delectable Middle Eastern pastries might round out your dinner. Don’t forget to try Sharjah’s greatest dish, Kunafa.
If you’re in the mood for Kunafa, there’s no better place to go than Al Bait Al Malaky, which serves some of Sharjah’s greatest. It also offers takeout and dine-in options, as well as no-contact delivery. Serving one of Sharjah’s greatest bakra mandis.
- Arabia, Mandi, Middle Eastern, & Yemeni cuisines
- Mandi, beef, rice, and chicken are the best items.
- AED 80 (about) for two individuals.
- 4.1 out of 5 stars (google review)
- Daily from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- +97165256663 and +97165256664 are the phone numbers to call.
- Address: Ittihad Street, Al Taawun, Sharjah, U.a.e, opposite Safeer Mall
Wadi Raidan Mandi
One of Sharjah’s greatest mandi eateries with a drive-through. In addition, their menu has a wide range of options. The restaurant also serves a range of chicken and rice meals, as well as providing excellent service and high-quality food.
Wadi Raidan Mandi has been widely regarded as the greatest option for having Mandi delivered to your door. They feature a menu with a range of Arabic foods that have a tempting taste and thus are ideal for a family meal. They provide an excellent selection of desserts with best flavours in town.
Furthermore, this location is ideal for family vacations and serves a delectable dessert menu. There are also drive-through windows accessible. This eatery serves Sharjah’s greatest chicken mandi.
Wadi Raidan is indeed the place to go if you really want to enjoy Mandi with a variety of flavours and meats. Their dining and takeout menu is divided into five sections, each of which features a variety of Mandi, curry pasta dishes, as well as desserts. Chick Madhabi, Lamb Madhabi, & Mutton Mandi are all highly recommended recipes.
Wadi Raidan Mandi is among Sharjah’s greatest mandi eateries, with home delivery. There are five major categories on their menu. Their particular mandi, which also comprises 11 distinct chicken and rice dishes, is the top category. This restaurant, which is suitable for people renting Sharjah villas, has earned a name for itself via superior standards and excellent ingredients.
The meals on their menu are well-balanced and appropriate for family dinners. For example, they serve whole roasted sheep cooked using several Arabian recipes to give the meat a unique flavour. For someone with a sweet craving, they already have a great assortment of desserts.
- Arabian and Mandi cuisines
- Special mandi, sheep, chicken, fish, & finally mutton mandi are the best things.
- Pricing: AED 110 (about) for two people
- 4.1 out of 5 stars (Google reviews)
- Timing: Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- +97165234666 (Halwan Suburb), +971509560390 (Al Nud), +97165553801 (Halwan Suburb) (Al Nud)
- Sheik Saqr Bin Khalid Qasmi Road, Halwan Suburb, Sharjah, U.a.e, opposite Baby Shop
Qasr Saba Mandi
Qasr Saba Mandi becomes another outstanding mandi restaurant in Sharjah. Furthermore, the establishment serves freshly cooked, hot, & delectable Mandi to satisfy your hunger. The restaurant serves delivery, takeout, and dine-in for a range of chicken and beef Mandi.
Another of Sharjah’s greatest mandi eateries is Qasr Saba Mandi. It is the only place in Sharjah where you can get freshly prepared and hot mandi. Meat mandi, poultry mandi, fowl madfoon, chicken madhbi, and many other dishes are available.
Nonetheless, it is one of Sharjah Abu Shagara’s top mandi eateries. The restaurant also has wheelchair access for physically handicapped patrons. Furthermore, serving Sharjah’s best mutton mandi.
- Snacks from the Arabian and Western worlds
- Mutton Mandi, soup, & rice are the best dishes.
- The cost for two persons is approximately AED 80.
- Four-star rating (google review)
- Daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- +97165518100, +97165518100, +97165518100, +97
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates: Al Amal Tower, Shop 1,2, Entifadah Street
Al Yemen Mandi
The restaurant Al Yemen Mandi particularly known for its Yemeni food. Mutton & chicken Mandi are available at the Mandi sector, which is considered one of Sharjah’s best. It also serves Middle Eastern food.
Al Yemen Mandi Eatery is indeed a Yemeni restaurant with a Middle Eastern menu that includes an entire section dedicated to Yemeni cuisine. Some of the finest mutton & chicken mandi around Sharjah can be found on their menu.
If you’re craving Yemeni food, this is the place to go. Serving Sharjah’s cheapest mandi, as well as the city’s greatest biryani restaurant.
- Yemeni, Mandi, and Middle Eastern cuisines
- Mutton mandi, poultry mandi, soups, and the last rice are the best items.
- AED 50 (about) for two individuals.
- 4.2 out of 5 stars (google review)
- Daily from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Contact: +97165739405 Address: Sheikh Saqr Bin Khalid Al Qasmi Street, Al Mahatah, Sharjah, U.a.e, opposite Dubai Library Distributor
Joraif For Mandi Restaurant
One of Sharjah’s oldest mandi restaurants, a classic Arabian cuisine restaurant which also offers some of the city’s most spectacular mandis. Similarly, this is a good restaurant that has been around for a long time and has maintained the same flavour.
Joraif Al Mandi, a classic Arabian restaurant that serves some of the greatest mandi in Sharjah, is another wonderful mandi restaurant in Sharjah. It is well-known for its prompt service and pleasant atmosphere. This restaurant serves mandi chicken, grilled chicken, and madfoon chicken.
Similarly, they provide excellent service at a reasonable cost. You may also sample some of their popular Arabian dishes, such as chicken, Konafa, grilled pork, and more. Abu Shagara is also the finest mandi restaurant in Sharjah.
- Arabian, Mandi cuisine
- Poultry mandi, lamb mandi, soup, and the last rice are the best items.
- AED 85 (about) for two persons.
- 4.2 out of 5 stars (google review)
- Time: 11:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. every day
- +97165726543, +97165726543, +97165726543, +97
- Address: King Abdul Aziz Road, Abu Shagara, next Tasheel
Warsan Mandi Restaurant
Warsan Mandi is a must-visit since it is a less-than-authentic mandi restaurant. In addition, it is Sharjah’s cheapest mandi. Similarly, it puts a unique touch on mandi with a broad selection of cardamoms, cloves, as well as other Indian spices commonly used in rice.
Warsan Mandi Restaurant Sharjah, a world-class Yemeni restaurant, is another strong contender on our list. It features a traditional setting & offers a large selection of luscious and delectable mandi cuisine. The chicken mandi dinner, chicken madfoon, mutton madfoon, and fish madfoon are all popular choices.
They also provide a variety of other popular choices. It also has both standard and traditional seating options. This eatery serves Sharjah’s greatest chicken mandi.
- Mandi, Emirati, Yemeni, as well as Middle Eastern cuisines
- Kufana, lamb Haneeth, chicken mandi, & finally fish Madison are the best items.
- Pricing: AED 65 (about) for two people
- 4.1 out of 5 stars (google reviews)
- Every day between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 a.m.
- +97165660688, +97165660688, +97165660688, +97
- Address: King Faisal, Sharjah, U.a.e., near ADNOC Fuel Station
Marhabani Mandi, which has been serving great food for over two decades, specialises in Bukharee, Kabsa, Mandi, Risotto, Mazbee, Matghoot, & various grills. This two-story fine-dining institution offers the best food and dining experience.
- 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Prices start at 25 AED for chicken and 45 AED for lamb.
- 04 2660664 is the phone number to dial.
Al Saudi Al Yamni
Al Saudi Al Yamni would be the residence of spice connoisseurs. The Mandi meals served here have a distinct cultural flavour and are frequently more spicy than traditional Mandi fare. A speciality dish here is Madhbi Chicken Hadrami style, which costs 27 AED.
- 11 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Prices start at 22 AED for chicken and 45 AED for lamb.
- 04 2665277 is the phone number to dial.
Kamat is a multi-award-winning vegetarian restaurant in Sharjah. This place also rates high on the list of finest vegetarian and Mandi restaurants around Sharjah because of its excellent décor, lovely environment, quick service, and 360 different vegetarian recipes. Kamat is one of Sharjah Abu Shagara’s most popular restaurants, both among locals and visitors.
- Abu Shagara, Sharjah, U.a.e., Near E Max, King Faisal Road, Opp. Safeer Market
- Palak idli, Jini dhokla, Aamras poori, and Cocktail samosa are some of the must-try dishes.
- 10:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.; 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Casa Samak is indeed a haute cuisine option in Sharjah, located within Coral Beach Resorts. This is one of Sharjah’s greatest restaurants, with an unrivalled view of the Arabian Gulf and a romantic setting. At one of Sharjah’s most elegant seafood restaurants, indulge in exotic properly cooked seafood meals and Chef’s signature recipes to create lasting memories.
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates: 431 Al Muntazah St
- Seafood soup, grilled shrimp, and steaks are all must-tries.
- 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. are the hours of operation. Sundays are off-limits for the restaurant.
Mandi Time Dubai
Eating at Mandi Time Dubai is a one-of-a-kind experience thanks to tender cooked meat combined perfectly with Yemen spices. It is among the most reasonable and authentic solutions for everyone, with a base price only of 20 AED. It comprises a large main hall and a dining cabin in the style of a Majlis.
- Hours of operation: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Chicken Mandi starts at 20 AED, while Lamb Mandi starts at 45 AED.
- 04 4356534 is the phone number to call.
Dar Al Mandi Restaurant
World-class & ancient Mandi restaurants abound in Sharjah. Dar Al Mandi is indeed a lovely latest in a long line because of its delectable taste and unique structure.
- Sheik Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, across from the ADNOC Al Mahasker Fuel Depot.
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- +971 6 538 8944 is the telephone number to call.
Mandi’s Interesting Facts!
The manner in which Mandi, a typical Yemeni meal, is cooked is an interesting fact. Burying the chicken in pit ground in a terracotta pot & topping it with searing hot coals produced a delectable combination of rice as well as pork with the greatest seasonings. Tenderizes the meat to the core when cooked inside a hot tandoor. The residents of the Arabian Peninsula adore this delectable cuisine.
The dish, which is typically served with lettuce, yoghurt, spicy tomato sauce, and other condiments, should be enough to satiate your appetite.
- What is the best way to eat Mandi?
The plate on which the Mandi grain is served is a large communal plate. Then, instead of a knife and fork, employees will give you some bit of plastic to place the food on. After that, you and your friends or relatives sit around a table & eat it with the bare hands.
- Is mandi beneficial to one’s health?
Kuzhi mandi seems to be healthier than many other Arabic recipes since it contains less oil or ghee as well as the chicken is grilled.
- What makes Mandi biryani so popular?
It is gaining popularity in India as a result of the commerce and cultural ties that exist between Indian Muslims as well as the Middle East. Mandi was traditionally cooked with rice, meat (lamb, cow, goat, or chicken), and a spice blend known as hawaij.
- What are the many types of mandi?
Mutton madfoon, mutton mandi, and chicken madbee are the three forms of Mandi.
- Is mandi similar to biryani?
A rice dish made using meat, mandi varies from biriyani inside the way it’s prepared and eaten — the meat is prepared separately and afterwards heaped on topping of a rice before it is even served. Mandi is a rice dish with meat that is cooked and served differently than biriyani.
- What is the flavour of mandi?
“Kabsa and mandi contain the same rice-meat combination, but the flavours are distinct due to the spices used. It’s not easy to replicate the taste of kabsa. Mandi is a dry, spiced rice dish with meat that tastes similar to biryani.
- Is mandi biryani savoury or sweet?
As a dessert, a delicious date chutney is provided. Unlike traditional biryani, the meat is seasoned & roasted in the Tandoor with both the skin on, and the biryani is cooked in chicken broth with the spices. With little if any chillies used, the dish is moderate and spicy.
- What is the purpose of a mandi?
Farmers bring paddy and wheat to the commission agent’s (arhatia) shop in controlled Agricultural Produce Marketing Committee (APMC), and mandi, yards for sale under the mandi system. Punjab’s farmers have relied on this guaranteed purchase at MSP as their primary source of revenue.
- How many different varieties of mandi grains are all there?
Mandi, Kabsa, Machboos, Madhbi, & Madfoon are all different sorts of rice and meat dishes with their own cooking techniques and methods. So, if you encounter a Mandi recipe that calls for boiling the chicken, you’re looking at the Machboos/Kabsa family.
- How many people can eat a half of a Mandi?
One tray of mandi biryani can usually feed four people. The biryani is embellished with dry fruits.
- What is Mandi biryani, and how does it differ from other types of biryani?
Mandi, also known as Kuzhi Manthi, is a biryani meal made with chicken or lamb, spices, and rice. The term “mandi” is derived from the Arabic term nada, which means “dew.” It differs from other meat recipes in that the meat is cooked in a tandoor oven ( a special kind of oven).
- What makes Mandi biryani so popular?
It is gaining popularity in India as a result of the commerce and cultural ties that exist between Indian Muslims as well as the Middle East. Mandi was traditionally cooked with rice, meat (lamb, goat, mutton, or fowl), and a spice blend known as hawaij.
- Is Mandi similar to Biryani?
Mandi is a rice dish with meat that varies from biriyani in that the chicken is cooked individually and then heaped on the upper edge of the rice before being served. Mandi is a rice dish with meat that is cooked and served differently than biriyani.
Many restaurants inside the Cultural Capital of such Arab World serve a delicious combination of Arabian and European cuisines. If you want to start with real and traditional food, a dish of Mandi is a great place to start. If you’ve made up your mind, so why not go for finest the city offers?
So that brings us to the end of this fantastic list of Sharjah Mandi restaurants. Now that you’ve finished reading it, it’s time to just go eat some savoury, mouth-watering Mandi at one of these fantastic eateries.
Furthermore, all of the eateries listed above provide the highest mandi in Sharjah. We all enjoy food because it is something that everyone desires. If you’re a fan of mandis and live in Sharjah, check out these spots. You will undoubtedly be overwhelmed with joy.